Filtec, is a leading supplier of engineered water and waste water treatment processes. Our business is to make water safe. Our clients include major water authorities and municipalities as well as some of the largest food and beverage businesses in New Zealand and beyond. Filtec has an enviable market leading position built on the back of quality and a reputation for getting the job done. As a result of ongoing growth we are looking for a Senior Project Manager to work within our growing Projects Division.
What we are looking for is an individual who has:
- Minimum of five year’s project management experience in water or related industry;
- A tertiary engineering qualification or similar;
- An unwavering commitment to health and safety;
- Exceptional budgeting and planning capabilities;
- The ability to successfully manage multiple projects;
- A high level of interpersonal skills to actively engage with all stakeholders;
- Ability to be agile in a changing environment and adapt accordingly;
You must be self-motivated and have a proven track record of managing complex build projects. An eye for detail and meticulous planning abilities are what set you apart from others. Technical support and industry specific training will be provided to the successful candidate in order to bring them up to speed quickly.
Remuneration according to experience and qualifications.